8. Headquarters Reichle & De-Massari AG Binzstrasse 32 CHE-8620 Wetzikon +41 (0)44 933 81 11 www.rdm.com R330461/2.0e/01.17 /DZS Printed in Switzerland © Reichle & De-Massari AG – All rights reserved 041.0276
1. LC-QuickRelease Faster, lighter, more compact Get more Efficiency More packing density in the rack Convenience Handling without tools Flexibility Freely selectable configuration 041.0276
7. Your benefits. At a glance. A handy connector with value added Maximum packing density. Brilliant transmission performance. Great user-friendliness. Free configuration possibilities. Modular system solutions! Rarely does an FO connector unite all these strengths and qualities. The LC-QuickRelease confirms R&M self-proclaimed goal: We provide connectivity that matters. As an independent Swiss family company with internationally recog - nized expertise as a cabling specialist, R&M is once again making a clear statement: The needs of users and network operators are the focus of product development. 090.7594 050.6345 For more information and products, visit www.rdm.com
5. Profitability. One solution for every need. Manual polarity change You have to make a decision if you order FO patch cords. Do you need standard polarity (A-B) or wiring without crossover (A-A)? Data centers very often use both types of wiring. This means they have had to keep a double range available, until now. In the future, this expensive solution is not going to be necessary. Because now there is LC-QR from R&M. One solution for every need. LC-QuickRelease is convertible. In just a few easy steps, you can change between A-B-and A-A wiring. Both types of wiring can be configured on site without any tools. The connector remains closed, the fibers remain protected. The manual polarity change even works with tuned plugs and the 8° APC version. Fiber torsion is 180° the most. Fiber protection is always guaranteed. And all thanks to Swiss precision, made by R&M. Manual polarity change on site had previously only been possible with multimode connectors and with non-tuned singlemode connections with PC polishing. With the LC-QR, R&M is introducing this econom - ical concept to high performance connectivity. The new, rational solution considerably simplifies the ordering and storage of patch cords. And it's worth it. Planners and buyers will see the LC-QR as their best friend. 090.0267 «Choose the individual configuration for your network.»
3. Convenience. Handling without tools. «The new push-pull mechanism and boot operation represent total convenience.» Operating at the boot What used to be an operating error, now works perfectly. The LC-QuickRelease can be operated at the boot. All you need is a little manual dexterity but no tools. The newly developed push-pull mechanism encloses the connector housing like a shoe. The mechanism can be moved in an axial direction from the back. At the front, it takes care of the locking and unlocking work at the snap-in hooks. The trick: The LC-QR can even be locked and unlocked via the boot. The non-slip guard made of durable thermoplastic material and the stable mechanism made of fiber-glass reinforced plastic are a unit. This facilitates fast plugging and unplugging. Hence the name Quick Release. There is plenty of space at the boot for the network technician's fingers. Even in high-density patch panels and with fat patch cord bundles. Fingers can get to work here with feeling, intuitively and comfortably. The difficult and often painful grabbing of the lever is now a thing of the past. As is the laborious use of unlocking tools. The solution is easy on patch cords, ferrules and housing. The un - locking procedure is more gentle than with conventional connectors. The even, axial build up of strength prevents any jerky movements. The new push-pull mechanism and boot operation represent total convenience.
2. Efficiency. More packing density in the rack. «Higher packing density is possible. Also in the LC class.» Ultimate high density solution What would it be like if you could stretch 19- inch racks like rubber? Network technicians would be happy. They could incorporate more ports immediately. And that is abso - lutely necessary. Because in the era of 10, 40 and 100 Gigabit Ethernet, the number of FO links is exploding. But the rack format cannot be stretched. 19 inches are 19 inches and the rack unit is 1¾ inches high. 42 units, for example, fit in the cabinet. And that's it. But R&M sees things differently. As an inno - vative cabling specialist, R&M is discovering new solutions even within these limitations. And this is how it works: shrinking instead of stretching. Leaving out what is superfluous. Then more connectors will fit into the panel. This option is called high density. And with it R&M is daring to take the ultimate step. The result of the development is called LC-QuickRelease (LC-QR). This top-class, convenient and flexible connector for patch cords is quite within its rights when it calls itself the most compact of its class. It proves that even with the SFF standard dimensions of the LC Duplex, which are already very compact, higher density is actually possible. The connector has been freed from its conventional retainer. After all unlocking mechanisms had been taking up too much space anyway. The gap between the con - nectors was pretty large. It was required to let finger tips do the difficult job of reaching the lever. With LC-QuickRelease, the operation functions move to the rear. The only thing necessary on the front is the slip-in window. Now, the LC adapters can snuggle up close together. With LC-QuickRelease, packing density increases by 60% to up to 120 connections per rack unit. A highly efficient solution. Welcome progress for all those seeking to pack more ports into the rack. 090.7603
4. Flexibility. Freely selectable configuration. «Fit for all scenarios and coming challenges.» Equipped for the future The LC-QuickRelease offers operators of data centers, WANs and LANs more than ultimate packing density. R&M has specified the connector for all typical use scenarios and coming challenges. Users can choose all kinds of configurations. • Naturally the LC-QR demonstrates compatibility in line with IEC 61754-20. • It can be combined with conventional LC Duplex adapters, as well as with quad-, hex- and octo-adapters. • It also fits into all standardized SFP transceivers. • The LC-QR complements the R&M high density platforms. • The Uniboot version for Twinfiber harmonizes with 2.0 mm cables but just as well with the lightweight, slim-line 1.4 mm cables that minimize the cable volume in the rack. • R&M provides versions for configuration with figure 8 and figure 0 cables. The sizes: 1.4 x 2.9 mm and 2.0 x 4.2mm as of Q3/2017. 2.7 x 5.6 mm on request. • The LC-QR range also includes hybrid patch cords. R&M offers configurations with E-2000™ *, SC, LC Duplex and other connector systems. From Q3/2017. • The LC-QR attains optimal attenuation values and top performance levels: • Grade Bm and Am for multimode • Grade C, B and A for singlemode • Fiber types OM3, OM4, OM5, G.652.D, G.657.A+B, ... • Finally, R&M supports the assembly houses or assembly shops with the required connector sets. From Q3/2017. With this flexibility the LC-QR will accompany every user into the future of FO networks. Because FO systems have to be able to be used long term. Develop your infrastructure with forethought and with the right instinct and you will benefit from the entire potential of the LC-QR. * E-2000™, manufactured under license from Diamond SA, Losone. 041.0279
6. Applications. New standards in the data center. System solutions from R&M In terms of connections network technology is changing dramatically. Migration to 10, 40, and 100 Gigabit Ethernet is demanding new kinds of system solutions. On the one hand, data centers have to accommodate an increasing number of FO lines on small and costly spaces. This makes higher packing density absolutely essential. On the other hand, they need modular and easily scalable platforms to be able to react to the demand. And ultimately the infra - structures have to stay manageable. Who or what could actually monitor thousands and thousands of links? Data center solutions from R&M are pointing the way. The LC-QuickRelease is an organic part of an extensive range that includes the FO distribution system Netscale and the infrastructure management system R&M int - eliPhy . Both are setting new standards. • With up to 120 connections per rack unit, the R&M platform Netscale reaches the highest port density currently possible. Netscale patch panels and LC-QuickRelease are a perfect match. The modular concept enables flexible scaling of modern network architectures. • R&M inteliPhy enables intelligent, automat - ed network monitoring. The necessary sensor technology is easy to retrofit with Netscale and LC-QuickRelease. RFID tags on the connectors communicate with sen - sor components in the Netscale racks. The RFID chips contain information on con - nectors, cables, the type and task of con - nection. At a central point in the LAN, the R&M inteliPhy Manage Server bundles all information on connections, devices and configurations in real time – regardless of how complex and extensive it is. «Organically incorporated in the R&M system solutions.»
- 637 Suma odsłon
- 380 Odsłon na stronie
- 257 Odsłon osadzonych
- Social Shares
- 0 Polubienia
- 0 Nielubiane
- 0 Komentarze
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 21 www.powerdivision.pl
- 3 22.214.171.124:8069
- 1 126.96.36.199
Katalog_Freenet1588 Widoki .
Sukces w Beyond.pl1060 Widoki .
Adapter na szynę DIN DRM45 1TE926 Widoki .
Złącze FM45913 Widoki .
Adapter na szynę DIN DRM45896 Widoki .
CATALOG RMinteliPhy EN828 Widoki .
FM45 - Wszechstronne złącze RJ45781 Widoki .
Certyfikowany Instalator R&M732 Widoki .
Certyfikowany Partner R&M718 Widoki .
RMinteliPhy opis systemu AIM 2019682 Widoki .
Plan Rozwoju Elektromobilności646 Widoki .
ENSTO_Media 3.0_leaflet_fi_v01622 Widoki .
OCPP 1.6521 Widoki .
R&MinteliPhy - System Operacyjny500 Widoki .
R&MinteliPhy452 Widoki .
R&MinteliPhy - Introduction408 Widoki .
Webinarium o Krajowym Systemie Cyberbezpieczeństwa398 Widoki .
ENSTO Chago Media 3.0393 Widoki .
Misja cyberbezpieczeństwo381 Widoki .